Join us for a trip to our Russian neighbors in Barentsburg. We will cross snow covered mountains and wide valleys, drive over a glacier and pass hunting cabins. See the traditional Russian town of Barentsburg with a guided tour after a warm traditional russian lunch inside. On the way both to and from Barentsburg we will have several stops and our Guide will explain what you see around you. We can almost guarantee to see reindeers. There is also the possibility to see seals, grouse or the polarfox.
Early in the season the light conditions are amazing on the way back.
- Pick up/drop of to/ from your hotel
- Safety briefing and practical information
- Getting dressed into our snowmobile gear ( snowmobile suite, shoes, helmet, gloves, balaclava included)
- practical run through in -how to operate a snowmobile –
- warm lunch in Barentsburg included
- warm beverages (Coffee/Toddy) during the day included
The trip to Barentsburg is recommended if you would like to bring your kids, since we will warm up inside during lunch. Age minimum is 10 years.
You need no prior snowmobile experience for driving. The terrain is flat but can also be a bit rugged here and there. Valid driving license needed!
- If you have any food allergies or health issues please let us know before the trip.
- For our guests who need glasses we recommend to switch to contacts prior to the tour.
Level of complexity:
4 - Previous snowmobile experience is an advantage, but not a must. Mostly flat, some rugged terrain.
Number of snowmobiles:
Min. 2 / Max. 6
09:00 (9-10 hours)
3.195 nok driver
2.195 nok passenger