A Snowmobile tour to the East Coast is on the top over the list for winter activities in Spitzbergen. Enjoying the great outdoors, seeing endless nature, driving over amazing glaciers and encountering polar bears is something everybody is dreaming of. Those are just some of the highlights of this tour. The chances of seeing a polar bear are usually quite good and in addition with amazing surroundings the East Coast tour is one of a kind. The glacier front we will have as our lunching site is just breath taking.
Early in the season the light conditions are amazing on the way back.
- Pick up/drop of to/ from your hotel
- Safety briefing and practical information
- Getting dressed into our snowmobile gear ( snowmobile suite, shoes, helmet, gloves, balaclava included)
- practical run through in -how to operate a snowmobile –
- field lunch and warm beverages (Coffee/Toddy) are included
Since we are outside for the whole day, we don’t recommend this trip for families with young children. Age minimum is 12 years.
The tour leads mostly over flat valleys, with some rugged terrain and it’s quite easy to drive also for inexperienced drivers.Valid driving license needed!
- If you have any food allergies or health issues please let us know before the trip.
- For our guests who need glasses we recommend to switch to contacts prior to the tour.
Level of complexity:
4 - Previous snowmobile experience is an advantage but not a must. Easy and flat terrain. Long day trip
Number of snowmobiles:
Min. 2 Driver / Max. 6 snowmobiles
08:00 (10 to 11 hours)
3.695 nok driver
2.695 nok passenger
Remember, our goal is to give you what YOU want. If you have any special requests for your trip, don’t hesitate to contact us.